Vacation near Munich & Erding: How you find to us
At Herzl Hotel, we are surrounded by the most amazing Bavarian nature (we are still stunned, and we see it every day!). The cities of Munich, Erding and Ebersberg are only a short drive away. Take a car, hop on a train or arrive by plane. Ready for a vacation that embraces you in pure Bavarian luxury?
Arrival by car
Are you driving? Great – it's easy to find us! Take the highway (Autobahn) A94 towards München-Passau. You'll take the Exit Forstern. Follow the county road and arrive in less than 5 minutes at the Herzl Hotel. Your car will enjoy a complimentary stay at our car park while you're with us.
For your navigation system: Gewerbering 6a; 85659 Forstern
Click on the map at the bottom of the page. This will take you straight to Google Maps!
Arrival by train or plane
The closest train station is in Markt Schwaben (from there it's a 10-minute Taxi ride to us). Our nearest airport is Airport Munich. We can absolutely arrange for you to get picked up at the train station or the airport when you arrive – just drop us a message!
Cities, Wellness and Tourist Attractions
- Tropical Spa Therme Erding: 15 minutes by car
- Messe München (one of the largest exhibition centres in the world): 15 minutes by car
- Erding Centre: 15 minutes by car
- Ebersberg: 10 minutes by car
- Animal park Poing: 10 minutes by car
- Bavarian lakes: Distances vary. We'll help you plan a visit during your stay or on your drive
We're looking forward to making you happy.